Keep agency finances up-to-speed by issuing payments, collecting billings, managing QuickBooks, and creating financial reports.
8-16 hours per week, to be determined.
- Handle all billings
- Help with collections when necessary
- Pay all bills
- Produce profit and loss reports
- Work alongside our Controller to produce financial analytics
- Gather, approve, and issue employee reimbursements
- Compile monthly time sheet reports
- Re-order basic office and kitchen supplies
- Answer phones, screen calls, take messages
- Familiarity with QuickBooks
- Some experience in bookeeping, administrative, or clerical work
- Competent spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Physical presence in the office
Apply today by sending us your resume and a persuasive cover letter telling us why you’re the one for the job.