Develop custom websites for disruptive clients.
How you’ll fit in:
Work closely with our Web Designer and Art Director to build lean, effective websites. You’ll be involved from the outset of each web project, where you’ll have the opportunity to make technical suggestions which strengthen the design and communication concept.
- Experience building responsive websites, both using a front-end framework and from scratch
- CMS theme development, installation, and migration (we typically like to work with Wordpress and Kirby)
- Informed of web standards, best practices, and emerging web technologies
- Working knowledge of PHP, databases and servers
- Comfortable with version control software, such as Git
- Meticulously detail-oriented, yet conscious of the big picture
- Collaborative and open-minded
- Able to do good work on a deadline
Send samples of your work and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.